Tel: 01727 223251
- Wanda frontrunner for Infront Media deal
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 1:05 am
- Caesars unit eyes bankruptcy protection
44 casinos and resorts affected by agreement with bondholders
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 12:21 am
- Volcker lambasts Wall Street lobbying
Withering attack as industry secures extension to comply on hedge funds
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 11:13 pm
- Ex-RBS trader arrested in forex probe
Move by UK’s Serious Fraud Office marks acceleration of global inquiry into $5.3tn-a-day market
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 9:04 pm
- Week in Review, December 20
Vice Media, Repsol-Talisman deal, UK bank stress tests, and BT-EE talks featured
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 7:47 pm
- FTSE brushes past 6,500 as Fed relief rally continues
(Update) The FTSE 100 advanced a further 1.2%, up nearly 4% on the week, after making gains for the fourth day in a row.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 5:24 pm
- AAA-rated Horner on why Chelverton is backing asset managers
Citywire AAA-rated manager still believes in the long term stories of these managers, despite recent dips in share price.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 2:22 pm
- Russian credit crunched as crisis spills into bank lending market
Russia’s foreign exchange crisis appeared to be morphing into a liquidity crisis on Friday with inter-bank lending rates coming unpinned from official borrowing costs to rise to a +10% premium
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:45 pm
- Charles Stanley confirms Abberley as CEO
Paul Abberley has now officially taken over as chief executive of Charles Stanley after receiving his regulatory approval.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:39 pm
- The 12 biggest stories from a turbulent year in wealth management
From high court spats to tech writedowns, we highlight the events that shaped wealth management over the past twelve months.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 12:34 pm
- How to spot a fake at Christmas
On the lookout for counterfeit goods
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 2:47 am
- Plan to help over-50s get jobs
Unemployed over-50s will be offered "career reviews" and help with using computers as part of a government plan to get more older people into work.
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 1:31 am
- Booking.com fraud network revealed
Details are revealed of a network which attempted to defraud thousands of customers of the online travel agent Booking.com.
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 12:39 am
- Blackberry in revenue slide
Troubled smartphone maker Blackberry reports a larger than expected drop in revenue, as it struggles to convince consumers to buy its phones.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 8:57 pm
- Hereford Utd wound up over tax debt
Hereford United is wound up by the High Court over money owed to HM Revenue and Customs.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 7:05 pm
- Flood Victims Hit By Huge Insurance Quotes
Sky News is shown one renewal quote of £99,999 for 12 months - which drops to under £500 if flood cover is removed.
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 2:15 am
- Push To Get More Women Into The Cockpit
Just 200 of the 3,500 pilots employed by BA are women, but efforts are being made to encourage more of them to "have the dream".
Posted on 20 December 2014 | 1:15 am
- FBI: North Korea Behind Sony Cyber-Attack
President Barack Obama says there is no indication North Korea was acting in conjunction with another country.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 9:32 pm
- Pump Prices: Cheap Petrol Comes With A Warning
Plunging oil prices have brought festive cheer on the forecourts but the AA has "a warning from the ghost of Christmas past".
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 6:54 pm
- Can Putin Survive Sustained Economic Pain?
Will the oil price plunge ravaging Russia make Mr Putin's cornered bear a much more dangerous animal?
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 4:55 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.