Tel: 01582 792780 | email@example.com
- Young face working until 70
State pension age to be tied more closely to life expectancy as chancellor tries to deal with people spending a third of their life after retirement
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 11:41 pm
- Metro Bank seeks £387m for expansion
Lender wants £100m more than planned to help it grow its lending and expand on the high street. The funding will come via a private capital raising
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 11:02 pm
- UK infrastructure: Big numbers
The pledge by leading insurers to commit £25bn shows how much private sector money might be available to invest in UK infrastructure
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 8:15 pm
- Italian fund offers most for Versace stake
Versace family is reviewing bids from buyout investors but Fondo Strategico Italiano’s offer is highest and is 16 times ebitda of €70m
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 8:11 pm
- Hargreaves delays price announcement
Concern UK asset manager is struggling to reconcile the preservation of its margins with a stated desire to offer clients the best deal
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 7:46 pm
- Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:48 am
- Overnight Markets: US stocks down on stimulus bets
Investors found few reasons to make big moves and weighed economic data for clues on the timing of Fed stimulus cuts.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:37 am
- Thursday Papers: EU fines six groups for rate-fixing
And StanChart has warned of its first fall in quarterly profit for a decade due to weakness in its financial markets business and deepening woes at its Korean unit.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:29 am
- Autumn statement: 10 predictions for the chancellor's statement
From upward GDP revisions to ISA setbacks, here are 10 predictions ahead of the Autumn Statement.
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 3:27 pm
- Aberdeen's Gilbert sells £8.6 million stake in firm
Aberdeen chief executive Martin Gilbert has sold 1.78 million shares in the firm, worth £8.6 million.
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 3:13 pm
- VIDEO: Banks fined $2.3bn over rate rigging
Some of the world's best known banks are fined after being found to have colluded to rig two global interest rate benchmarks.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:56 am
- Plan to increase pension age sooner
The government plans to bring forward the date when the state pension age is raised from 65 to 68, Chancellor George Osborne will announce later.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:44 am
- Qantas issues profit warning
Australian airline Qantas issues a profit warning, and says "immense challenges" mean 1,000 jobs must be shed.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 2:30 am
- Venezuela: Maduro fixes car prices
After legislating on the prices of electronics, toys and clothes, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro signs a decree controlling the prices of cars.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 12:01 am
- Should we fear the growth of Huawei?
Should we fear the rise of Chinese telecoms group Huawei?
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 11:57 pm
- The Autumn Statement: What's Expected?
A guide to what we can expect to hear on everything from fuel duty to tax breaks in George Osborne's Autumn Statement later.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 12:26 am
- Autumn Statement: Longer Wait For Retirement
People now in their forties will have to wait until 68 to receive the state pension, George Osborne will announce.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 12:26 am
- Buyout Firms Battle Germans For Credit Agency
Sky News understands that a handful of bidders are competing to buy Callcredit Information Group.
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 8:01 pm
- Eurostar: Government's 40% Stake Up For Sale
Weeks after the controversial privatisation of Royal Mail, ministers plan to sell off more assets to invest in infrastructure.
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 5:58 pm
- Conway's Console: The Recovery Where You Live
Sky's Economics Editor Ed Conway has created a tool to compare how different parts of Britain are recovering from the recession.
Posted on 4 December 2013 | 5:02 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.