Tel: 01727 223251
- China bank funds buy stake in Mediobanca
Italy has been focal point of Beijing’s €5bn Europe investment push
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 7:52 pm
- Uganda looks to China for investment
President praises lack of interference in internal affairs and ‘big money’
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 6:43 pm
- Reed regrets are reminders of old errors
Citigroup’s current leaders are unpicking the complexity one of its architects helped create
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 6:29 pm
- Morgan Stanley mulls sale of gas business
Bank’s move after Federal Reserve raises concerns about risks
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 6:17 pm
- Corporate India frets over debt levels
Nation’s industrial and banking sectors enter new political era still undercapitalised
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 6:00 pm
- Is Chinese growth slowdown a sign of trouble ahead?
China's disappointing growth figures could ironically prove positive, according to SLI's Jeremy Lawson.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 3:16 pm
- Castle Harbour hires Deutsche manager for convertibles fund launch
London-based financials firm appoints fixed income specialist and assigns him to new global convertible bond fund.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 3:11 pm
- Seeking income: Argentinian debt and other unloved plays
Citywire A-rated Cathy Hepworth identifies a mixed bag of much-loved and out of favour emerging markets to follow.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 3:08 pm
- Beware the potential pitfalls of taking a senior role in wealth management
With expectations of further public censures relating to suitability and mis-selling, are the personal risks now too high for those in senior wealth management roles.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 2:58 pm
- Perpetual takes Henderson stake to 14%
Henderson has upped its position in fellow financial services firm.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 2:54 pm
- 'Negligence' behind Total boss death
Russian investigators say "criminal negligence" caused the crash that killed the boss of oil firm Total and the three crew members of his private jet.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 6:45 pm
- Shares boosted by ECB report
Stocks across Europe rise after a report says the European Central Bank is considering new moves to stimulate the eurozone's economy.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 5:13 pm
- Online banking glitch at Nationwide
The UK's largest building society - the Nationwide - had a temporary technical problem with its online and mobile banking service on Tuesday afternoon.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 4:21 pm
- Cut in winter heating guidance
Families could reduce energy bills by following new guidance from Public Health England on recommended heating levels.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 4:16 pm
- Italian police find 1.7bn-euro fraud
Italian police break a crime ring that defrauded the state of €1.7bn euros.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 3:42 pm
- Total Oil Boss Dies As Plane Hits Snow Plough
Christophe de Margerie is among four people killed as the private jet crashes during take-off from a Moscow airport.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 6:49 pm
- Wage Threat To Osborne As Borrowing Rises
Record numbers may be in work but the Government is having to borrow more as weak wages limit flows towards Treasury coffers.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 2:18 pm
- Tesco Tapped Up For Fresh Asian Website Funds
Tesco is asked to invest millions of pounds in a south-east Asian dotcom despite its accounting crisis, Sky News understands.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 1:46 pm
- Staples On Alert After Card-Theft Hack Attack
An investigation is under way after banks traced a pattern of fraudulent transactions on cards used at Staples branches.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 1:35 pm
- Range Rover Evoque Now Made in China
Jaguar Land Rover opens its first factory in China in a move it insists is an expansion and no threat to UK production.
Posted on 21 October 2014 | 11:37 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.